Who we are
The Association of Student Awards Personnel of BC is an organization of student aid and awards staff at post-secondary institutions across BC. Our members helps students find, get, and make the most of financial resources available to them.
What we do
ASAP members work with students, administration, and loan and award providers to help students navigate the often complex world of student financial support. ASAP is here to help members connect with other members across the province and improve their body of knowledge and support of students.
ASAP’s Statement of Good Practices
ASAP members will:
- Provide accurate and relevant information to applicants
- Strive to provide information and deliver aid and awards in a timely manner
- Make sure students can access limited funds equitably and without discrimination
- Take all necessary steps to ensure that need-based aid does not exceed documented need
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of student records for need-based programs